Heading to the parks? Let me help you out with something very important…
Taking photos of your kids!
Here’s my advice. Don’t bother with the usual photo spots. There are magical spots to take photos all throughout the park. Here are just six of my absolute favorites (I even included some magical tips to make the photos really something special).
Taking photos at Disneyland can be a fun and memorable experience for families, especially when kids are involved. However, capturing those perfect moments with young children at a busy theme park can be a challenge. Here are some tips to help you take great photos with your kids at Disneyland:
- Use natural light: Natural light is your friend when taking photos, especially when trying to capture candid moments of your children. Avoid using flash, as it can be harsh and distracting. Instead, try to take photos in areas with plenty of natural light, like near windows or outside.
- Get down to their level: Kids are shorter than adults, so to capture their perspective, it’s important to get down to their eye level. This will help you capture their expressions and the world from their point of view. It can also make for some cute and unique photos.
- Take advantage of the scenery: Disneyland is filled with colorful and interesting scenery, so use it to your advantage. Take photos of your kids with the iconic castle in the background, or capture their reactions to their favorite rides. There are endless opportunities for great photos at Disneyland, so be creative and try different angles and compositions.
- Use props: Disneyland is filled with fun props and costumes, so take advantage of them when taking photos with your kids. Let them wear their favorite Disney ears or hold a themed balloon. These props can add an extra touch of magic to your photos and make them more memorable.
- Don’t forget to capture the details: While it’s important to capture the big moments, don’t forget to take photos of the small details that make Disneyland special. Take a photo of your child’s first Mickey Mouse-shaped ice cream, or capture their excitement as they meet their favorite character. These little moments can be just as important and meaningful as the big ones.
- Be patient: Taking photos with kids can be challenging, so be patient and go with the flow. Allow your kids to explore and have fun, and capture their moments as they happen naturally. Some of the best photos come from candid moments and genuine expressions.
In conclusion, taking photos with kids at Disneyland can be a fun and rewarding experience, but it does require some patience and creativity. Use natural light, get down to their level, take advantage of the scenery and props, capture the details, and be patient. With these tips, you can capture magical moments that your family will cherish for years to come.
Which locations would you want to try first? 📸